A super simple and nutritious way to ace Curry Night. Saturday night has been Curry Night in our household for years – usually, Indian curry whipped together by Hubby. Now hot on its heels there’s a new curry night in town…Thursday night – Thai night! And what better way to kick it off than with this beautiful baked salmon Thai red curry?
I am mad about this speedy, super easy, fab family mid-week meal. Since @hungrylittlebears shared her version of @olivemagazine recipe two weeks ago I’ve made it 3 times! Including a green Thai curry version which was equally delicious.
The kiddies love it too… once I’ve stirred in a little @coyo_uk yoghurt to reduce the heat (it’s a nice warming kick).
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- It’ll provide the whole family with an essential boost of Omega 3
- It’s bursting with protein and fibre as well as packing tonnes of flavour
- It’s incredibly quick to prepare – Around 35 minutes in total with 30 minutes of that being in the oven – leaving you time to be boss mama!
My little ones don’t like salmon, is there anything I could swap for it?
You could use virtually any fish in place of salmon; cod, pollock or haddock have milder flavours that the kids might enjoy more.
What would you suggest serving this with?
I like mine with a bowl of fluffy brown rice and topped with a dollop of yoghurt and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.
I’m really short on time, can I still make this?
I feel you mama! To make it even speedier, pick up a bag of pre-chopped stir-fry veggies and throw them into the tray, saving you time on chopping and washing up!
All you need:
- 4 salmon fillets.
- 1-2 tbsp @thaitasteuk red curry paste (I like this brand #nosugar #nonasties).
- 1 can @bionaorganic coconut milk.
- Your choice of chopped/slices/ribboned/spiralised veggies.
All you do:
- Mix the paste and coconut milk
- Throw it all together in some parchment paper wrapped in foil (remember to avoid heating food directly in aluminum foil #lowtoxliving #happyhormone #healthymum).
- Bake at 200C for 30 minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe, upload a photo and don’t forget to tag me in your creations on Facebook and Instagram @wellnourishedclub