These homemade raw orange-flavoured chocolates are INCREDIBLE and pack a hefty nutrition punch too. Packed full of health-boosting phytonutrients from both the cocoa and orange, they will leave you feeling radiant and ready to tackle whatever life throws at you!
All you need:
- 90g cocoa butter (or coconut butter works fine too!)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- powder 30g cocoa
- 1tsp orange essence
- or ice cube tray mould choc Silicone
- 2tbsp honey or 100% maple syrup-Natural sweetener such as 1Optional:
All you do:
1. the stove and incrementally sift in on hot water over the butter with the coconut oil slowly melt the cocoa, whisking all the time so it doesn’t have any lumps
2. Once mixed, add 1 tsp. of orange essence and optional natural sweetener
3. Peel 3-4 strips of peel from the orange, and blanche in simmering water for 3-5 mins until soft. Cut into little pieces.
4. Mix the orange peel into the chocolate mixture
5. Pour into the moulds and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours
6. If you have a leftover just pour onto foil to make a slab